Information on Data Protection
Responsible for the treatment:
● Identity Jeans SA (hereinafter, Identity)
Purposes of the treatment:
● Informative website.
● Execution of the purchase contract.
● Manage registration and access to the private area of Identity.
● Sending promotions.
● Management of queries, requests and/or requests through the Customer Service channels.
● Management of personnel selection processes.
Legitimation of the treatment
● Express consent of the interested party.
● Execution of a contract or application of pre-contractual measures.
● Legitimate interest for data processing.
● Compliance with legal obligations.
● The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes collected; provided that the interested party does not revoke their consent, as well as for compliance with legal obligations.
● Personal data collected through the website will not be transferred to third parties. Without prejudice to those third parties that provide services to Identity Jeans SA, or its subsidiaries in order to manage the sale of Identity products, the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with the interested parties or process requests made by them.
Rights of the interested parties
● Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
● You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the annexed clauses found below.
Identity Jeans SA, committed to transparency and legality in the treatment of the personal data of its clients and/or users, informs you that it treats your personal data in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter, “RGPD”).
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity Jeans SA, and its subsidiaries, market their products in Europe under the Human + ID trademark. Therefore, the personal data that you have provided us through any of the domains of the Identity website, its social networks or through any other communications maintained with you will be subject to the Record of Treatment Activities under the responsibility of:
Identity Jeans SA, with postal address at: Av. Manuel da Fonseca, nº 16-B, 2840 470 SEIXAL, Portugal.
● Main website: https://humanidjeans.com
● Other domains:
Identity Jeans SA, has the following profiles on the main Internet social networks (Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram).
Identity Jeans SA. is recognized as responsible for the treatment of the data of its users, followers, or people who make comments through them. Likewise, Identity Jeans SA. is exonerated from any type of responsibility derived from comments from users and followers on their social networks.
Identity Jeans SA may use the profiles described above to inform its users of topics that it considers of interest to them.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:.
- Identification data: Name and surname, date of birth.
- Contact details: email address, postal address, telephone number.
- Economic and transactional information: payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders and/or returns.
- Connection and navigation data: Language, country from which you interact with us, etc.
- Academic and employment data.
- Information about your tastes and preferences.
The completion of certain data is mandatory in order to enter into the sales contract with us. Not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to purchase our products.
Why and for what purpose do we treat your data?
Depending on the purposes we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
- The website is fully informative about the products offered by Identity Jeans SA
- The collection and automated processing of data through the website will be carried out to collect all the data necessary to contract with us, and depending on the circumstances, to enjoy exclusive services and/or promotions for members of loyalty programs.
- For commercial and marketing purposes, to be able to manage subscriptions, send personalized information, show you advertising of your interest through the Internet and, in general, offer recommendations based on your interaction with us.
- For analytical and statistical purposes on navigation, accessibility and user experience of the website.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of the formalization of the contract for the sale of Identity products, as well as any other data entered by you to access the services and/or exclusive promotions of Identity will be part of a Registry of Activities and operations. of Treatment (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations and that all relevant security measures have been adopted in this regard.
The user is informed of the possibility of withdrawing consent in the event that it has been granted for a specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Express consent by users when contacting us through electronic means through any of the channels provided for this purpose. We may contact you via email, telephone calls, sending SMS or other equivalent electronic means of communication in relation to products, updates, incidents or informative communications related to the functionalities of our website.
- Necessary for the execution of the contract of sale with us. The personal data that you provide us will be processed for the purpose of identifying you as a user on our website and managing the development, compliance and execution of the purchase contract for the products you have purchased. The data will be kept as long as our commercial relationship is maintained, and once concluded, it will remain blocked for a period of 4 years to attend to possible claims. The legal basis for the treatment of this data is the fulfillment of the contractual obligations that you assume when acquiring our products.
- Express consent in relation to the sending of communications when subscribing to any of our loyalty programs. So that we can inform you about the advantages of belonging to our programs such as: accumulate points for purchases made, enjoy free alterations in seasonal garments, receive free shipping, be informed of events (our own and third parties) as well as news, promotions, congratulations and personalized details according to your tastes. The non-acceptance of this purpose entails not enjoying said advantages. The personal data provided will be kept as long as you do not request your withdrawal, since until then we will understand that you are still interested in belonging to the program.
- Express consent for the sending of commercial communications about products and news and, for the generation of user profiles. Your personal data may also be processed for the purpose of generating user profiles (for this we will use segmentation procedures based on gender, interests or purchasing behavior) and to send you, electronically, postally and by telephone (including SMS alerts). , or other similar means of messaging) personalized commercial information that may be of interest to you about the products or services related to those offered by Identity Jeans SA or any of its subsidiaries as long as you have given your consent by checking the subscription box for our newsletters . The legal basis for the processing of data for this purpose is the consent that you grant us by checking the corresponding subscription box, therefore it is necessary that you uncheck the authorization box if you do not want us to process your data for this purpose.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with Public Authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection, as well as to comply with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data. Without prejudice to the fact that conservation is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims and/or whenever permitted by applicable law.
Identity Jeans SA undertakes to cease the processing of personal data when the conservation period has expired, as well as to duly block them in our databases.
You can oppose the processing of your data for commercial purposes, by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org You can also request the REMOVAL of commercial communications through a link that appears in each newsletter you receive. Once the cancellation of your data is requested, they will be blocked for a period of 3 years, available only to Public Administrations, Courts and Tribunals to attend to possible claims, after which said data will be deleted.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In general, Identity Jeans SA will not transfer personal data to third parties, except in those situations in which they can be transferred to other subsidiaries of Identity, or other collaborators who provide services to the company in order to manage the provision of services. services, the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with the interested parties or process requests made by them.
Both Identity Jeans SA, as well as its subsidiaries, try to guarantee the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensure that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures to protect personal data. Said third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the European regulations on data privacy. In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary to comply with such legal obligations will be disclosed.
Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the European Union in a CRM.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by writing to the following email: email@example.com
By virtue of what is established in the data protection regulations, you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information about the personal data that we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and to be forgotten: you can request the deletion after blocking the personal data.
- Right of limitation to the treatment: it supposes the restriction of the treatment of the personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing its further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be denied if you request that data necessary to comply with legal obligations be deleted. Likewise, if you have any complaint about the processing of your data, you can submit a claim to the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data communicated to the company, exonerating Identity Jeans SA from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information. Neither Identity Jeans SA nor any of its subsidiaries are responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of their own elaboration and for which another source is indicated, for which reason it does not assume any responsibility regarding hypothetical damages that could be caused by the use of such information.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
Both Identity Jeans SA and its subsidiaries have adopted the security levels for the protection of personal data legally required, and try to install those additional technical means or measures at their disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided to Identity Jeans SA
Internal security policy
Security breaches can be caused by workers, third parties, or computer errors. For this reason, we are legally obliged to notify the interested parties if their personal data has been seriously affected within a maximum period of 72 hours. Also, users will be notified as soon as the security breach is resolved.
Information on Data Protection