In compliance with the duty of information, this cookie clause is intended to inform users clearly and precisely about the cookies used by the web domain https://humanidejeans.com, property of Identity Jeans SA
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Different types of cookies are used on the web portal for different purposes.
- Necessary cookies: Necessary cookies make the website usable by activating basic functions such as browsing the website and accessing secure areas of the page. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies: Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or appears, such as preferred language or region.
- Statistical cookies: Statistical cookies allow us to understand how visitors interact on the website by providing anonymous information.
- Marketing cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track users across web pages with the intention of showing ads that are relevant to users.
How to modify the configuration of cookies?
The user can restrict, block or delete the cookies of Identity Jeans SA, or any other web page from their browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser, which establishes the procedure for its removal.
For more information you can access the following web pages:
● Google Chromee: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
● Mozilla Firefoxx: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
● Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
● Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
It is possible that by disabling cookies the web page does not work correctly or you cannot access certain functions of it.